Synergy Cosmetic respect your concerns about privacy. If you are a California consumer, the information on this California Privacy Rights Summary Notice (the “Summary Notice”) page applies to you. This Summary Notice explains the categories of personal information that we collect and how we use it; delivers information on certain California opt-out rights (under both the California Consumer Privacy Act, or “CCPA,” and the “Shine-the-Light” law) concerning disclosures or “sales” of information to third parties; and provides information on other California privacy rights.
Personal Information Collection
We may collect (and may have collected during the 12-month period prior to the effective date of this Policy) the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers (personal) (including, for example, name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online and device identifier, IP address, email address, account name and number, telephone number, postal address, or other similar identifiers).
- Commercial Information (including, for example, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered; marketing histories; purchasing histories or tendencies; purchase profiles; shopping and retail browsing channel preferences; online browsing and website interaction histories; and direct marketing histories).
- Computing or mobile-device information and internet or other electronic-network-activity information (including, for example, login credentials; online advertisement engagements; and cookies, tags, and similar device or user identifying information).
- Geolocation information.
- Inferences (including, for example, predictive information, purchase profiles, shopping profiles and characteristics (e.g., loyalty shopper, cardholder, or online shopper).
- Payment card and transaction information (including, for example, credit card number; debit card number, and other financial information).
- Audio and visual information (including, for example, videos you upload with a review).
Personal Information Uses
During the last 12 months, we may have used the personal information we collect for the following business or commercial purposes:
- Facilitate accounting, auditing, and reporting.
- Deliver analytics (machine generated through computing/mobile devices for performance, monitoring, personalization, and order processing).
- Deliver advertising through technology (including, for example, to facilitate personalized content, remarketing, online display ads, and interest-based ads).
- Deliver advertising through direct or mass media (including, for example, via email, SMS, telephone, post, and broadcasts).
- Facilitate affiliate marketing.
- Deliver customer service.
- Pursue legal matters.
- Deliver website, mobile-app, and e-commerce services.
- Facilitate information security.
- Facilitate fraud monitoring and prevention.
- Deliver logistics (including, for example, order management, shipping, and fulfillment).
- Develop customer information for personalization.
- Process, fulfill, and ship orders.
- Deliver shopping and customer engagement (including events and experiences, such as contests, sweepstakes, and previews).
- Deliver social media engagement.
- Conduct surveys.
- Administer technology and ensure technology integrity (including, for example, by maintaining and improving networks; and identifying and fixing problems).
- Process transactions and payments.
- Develop, review, and test products and services.
Opting Out of “Sales” Information
You also have the right to opt out of the “sale” of your personal information, as that term is defined under the CCPA. To specify your opt-out preferences, visit Do Not Sell My Personal Information. We will not deny, charge different prices for, or provide a different level or quality of goods or services, if you choose to exercise these rights.
Opting Out of Information Disclosures to Unaffiliated Third Parties
In addition to the rights mentioned above under California law, we provide you with a cost-free means to opt-out of our sharing your information with third parties with whom we do not share the same brand name, if that third party will use it for its own direct marketing purposes.
If you would like to exercise this right under California law, please click here to fill out our online form (selecting “Nondisclosure of Personal Information Request” on the Email Subject drop down menu) to indicate your sharing preferences.
If you have general questions about this Summary Notice, contact us via:ATTN: Privacy Matter
11231 NW 20th St, Suite 135.
Miami, FL 33172.
Correo electrónico: email@example.com
This Summary Notice was last updated on November 1, 2021.